23. februar 2024
The Public Dental Health Care in Rogaland
Tannhelse Rogaland FKF offers free dental health care to prioritised groups.
The public dental health care gives right to necessary dental treatment. The treatment must be sober and prudent.
The prioritised groups include
- Children and adolescents from birth to the year in which they turn 18
- Mentally handicapped living in, or outside institutions
- Groups of elderly, chronically ill and disabled people in institutions, or in home care
- Adolescents turning 19 or 20 years in the year of treatment
- Other groups that the county has decided to prioritize
You will find our clinics here